Hampi Badami Tour Guide: A Travel Back In Ancient Time
Are you looking for an ideal destination to spend your next destination in India? Then Hampi and Badami in Karnataka are great places for your next trip to India. These two cities are historical time capsules that maintain the rich history, architecture, tradition and culture of India. This blog will guide you to explore the wonders of Hampi and Badami, where you can see the famous temples, foods, the best hotels for your trip and all the information about you need to know during your Badami Hampi tour package.
Top 3 Tourist Spots In Hampi
- Virupaksha Temple: This 7th century temple is dedicated to Lord Virupaksha, a creation of Lord Shiva. This temple offers beautiful gateway towers. which are a thousand years old. Virupaksha temple Pattadakal is the most famous tourist spot and elaborate temple located in Hampi, where you can learn more about the history and witness the old-style historical architecture. You can also travel from Pattadakal to Badami and the distance is just 22km.
- Lotus Mahal: It is an important religious building that is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Hampi. This place has a lotus-shaped structure and is widely known for its beautiful Indo-Islamic architecture. This roof represents a multi-layered design that reflects an Indo architectural style.
- Hippie Island: This island is the hub of unique fun and entertainment that offers different shades of beauty and is one of the most famous tourist places in Hampi.It is known for offering many different types of hut accommodations where you can stay to enhance your vacation experience. The huts are made in the basic styles of architecture and well-equipped with all the essential amenities that you would need for a comfortable stay during the Hampi Badami tour.
Top 3 Tourist Spots In Badami
- Agastya Tank: It is a big lake in the center of the highly populated old town. It is surrounded by the harsh rock hillocks where other attractions are located. The highest points of the hills offer the most beautiful views of the lakes. If you want to view the lake at its largest, you must be there during the monsoon.
- Badami Cave Temples: The Chalukya rulers in Badami founded Badami Cave Temples between the 6th and 7th centuries. These temples represent the most beautiful inspiring Badami Chalukya architecture, which leaves travelers in some sort of trance with its beauty and glory. You should visit the Badami caves to Hampi for a great North Karnataka trip.
- Badami Fort: The Chalukya King Pulakeshi founded the marvelous Badami Fort in 543 AD. This beautiful ambiance of the vicinity would pacify your mind, body, and soul. This location is another advantage for all the travelers, which enables them to witness picture-perfect natural views.
Try Famous Food During Hampi & Badami Tour
When you are exploring the wonders of the Hampi and Badami tour, then don’t forget to miss the chance to enjoy the most delicious local foods. In Hampi, taste everyday karnataka meals like jolada rotti, idli, dosa and bisi bele bath, while Badami offers north Karnataka dishes such as Holige, shenga holige, and don’t forget to taste the Chiroti and Mysore pak are the most favorite sweets in Badami.
How To Reach Hampi And Badami?
Hampi – Tourists can easily fly into and out of Bellary Airport, which is approx 60 kilometers away. Now you can book a private airport transfer services and for your Hampi Tour with Badami with indiator for your smooth journey.
Badami – The closest airports to Badami are Hubli (around 106 km) and Belgaum (approx 150 km). These airports offer great connectivity to Bangalore and Mumbai. Once you reach Belgaum or Hubli, Badami can be reached via a cab, taxi or a bus.
Best Time To Visit In Hampi And Badami
Hampi – The best time to visit Hampi is from October to March, when winter comes and you get more beautiful views during this winter season tour.But you can also visit in summer season this is the ideal month during summers, Hampi temperature may reach upwards of 40 degrees.
Badami – The best months to explore Badami lie from July to March. Additionally, the temperature variations all over the year is quite minimal. The range of rainfall fluctuates between normal to high while the winters are quite mild in nature.
Now you are familiar with several places to visit during the Hampi Badami tour to make your vacation memorable. Everything about the Hampi Badami tour is exciting, beautiful, charming, and of course, attractive. And next time when you are visiting Karnataka then you should cover the Hampi Aihole, Badami and Pattadakal circuit this time.
So, what are you waiting for? Plan your next vacation with Indiator in the Hampi Badami tour with your family, friends, or solo, and head out on a memorable vacation.
October 4, 2023
September 15, 2023
September 8, 2023