The ultimate guide to Kerala’s beauty and rich culture
Looking for a getaway in the Southern part of India? Kerala known as God’s Own Country is the perfect destinationfor its picturesque beauty. Our exclusive Kerala tour package offers a wide selection of options to make your tropical vacation a lifetime of memories. Discover the backwaters of Kerala, with palm trees and spice plantations providing a peaceful backdrop. Book online Kerala tour with variety of activities, whether you like to explore the crowded streets of Kochi, unwind in the tranquil hill town of Munnar with a cup of tea, or savor delectable seafood while strolling down the lovely palm-lined beaches of Kovalam.
Here are some of the top reasons to visit Kerala
Book online Kerala tour packages today because this magnificent state includes mouth watering cuisine, amazing wildlife, captivating culture, and so many places to explore and discover.
- Try out the Keralan food: You’ll never forget the flavor, color, and aroma explosion that is Keralan cuisine. Fish meals are prevalent because the state is coastal, but there are also other alternatives. Food is typically served with handmade bread like appam, roti, or dosa on a green banana leaf. The food is typically one of the reasons why you should visit Kerala.
- Witness the peaceful backwaters: Another reason for visiting Kerala is the long network of lagoons, lakes, canals, rivers, and inlets that make up the Kerala backwaters is a vast system of waterways. It’s a must-see destination in the region where you can see folks laboring at the water’s side, view animals, and see people tending rice fields.
- Visit the serene beaches: The serene beaches of Kerala provide a wealth of chances for leisure and watersports. Scuba diving, parasailing, and kayaking are popular pursuits. Kovalam, Marari Beach, and Varkala, with their beach shacks and stores, are three major beaches. It is among the top reasons to visit Kerala.
- Indulge in the captivating culture of Kerala: Kerala has a vibrant culture. A performance of Kathakali, a traditional dance with heightened facial expressions, can be seen to round off the day. If you get there early, you may see the dancers do their makeup. This enchanting experience makes your Kerala visit more successful.
Best time to visit Kerala
If you’re planning for a Kerala excursion soon, know that although there are many visitors all year round, winter is the best time to visit Kerala. With the temperature being optimum, it serves its purpose really well, especially for beach lovers.
Kerala’s summers might be incredibly humid, but that’s all the more excuse to take a refreshing plunge in the water. Since it’s off-season, you Book online Kerala tour at cheaper rates and make the most of your trip.
Also, the monsoon season in Kerala is the most beautiful, making it a fantastic time to travel there. You can plan your visit during the monsoon too.
Consider visiting these places in Kerala
If you’re thinking of getting a proper Kerala overview, these are the places that you should visit first:
- Munnar: Kerala’s Munnar hill station is well-known for its tea gardens, lush surroundings, winding roads, mist, and vistas. It is a well-liked vacation spot, especially for couples on their honeymoon. In several stores throughout the town, visitors can purchase tea, coffee, handcrafted chocolates, spices, and more.
- Alleppey: Alleppey, which is located in Kerala’s southern region, is well known for its stunning backwaters, canals, and lagoons. Tourists can take advantage of a houseboat overnight stay or engage in water sports on the beaches. Tourists from all over the world visit Alleppey’s backwaters for their network of palm-lined canals.
- Kochi: Over 600 years of trade have taken place in Kochi, a port city in southwest India. It serves as Kerala’s administrative, financial, and industrial center. Jews, Konkinis, Gujaratis, and Anglo-Indians are among the population’s many ethnic groups in the city.
- Wayanad: Waterfalls, caves, vacation spots, and homestays are all popular in Kerala’s Wayanad region. Both the fauna and the spice crops in the area are well-known. To experience Wayanad at its best, you may walk to prehistoric caverns, see the enormous spice fields, or have a resort vacation.
With Kerala tour packages online booking, you will get the opportunity to spend your vacation in Kerala which boasts a lot of hill towns, tea gardens, and wildlife reserves that draw travelers all year round. These locations have aided Kerala in being named by National Geographic Traveller as one of the top 50 travel destinations in the world. Set out to explore today!
September 22, 2023
September 15, 2023
September 8, 2023